Thursday, August 15, 2024

BIG BREAKING NEWS ЁЯЪи CJI Chandrachud calls security to remove Petitioner's lawyer Mathews Nedumpara during NEET hearing.

 BIG BREAKING NEWS ЁЯЪи CJI Chandrachud calls security to remove Petitioner's lawyer Mathews Nedumpara during NEET hearing.


HEATED VERBAL EXCHANGE -


Mathews : I can answer your question. I am the senior most from all the lawyers here. I am the amicus. 


CJI: No. I have not appointed any amicus. 


Nedumpara: I will answer your question 


CJI: I don’t want you to answer the question. Sit down otherwise I will have you removed from the court. 


Nedumpara: If you don’t respect me, I myself will leave. 


CJI: When Mr Hooda is arguing, I don’t want anyone to intervene 


Nedumpara: I have only one thing to say 


CJI: (To this staff) Please call the security and have Mr Nedumpara removed from the court 


Nedumpara: I am leaving. Don't disrespect me. I have been here since 1979



No comments:

Post a Comment

роХாро▓роо் роХாро▓рооாроХ роироо்рооை ропாро░ேройுроо்

 роХாро▓роо் роХாро▓рооாроХ   роироо்рооை ропாро░ேройுроо்  роиிройைро╡ிро▓் ро╡ைрод்родிро░ுрод்родро▓்  роЕрод்родройை роЗро▓роХுро╡ாрой ро╡ிроЯропрооா роОрой்рой роЕродро▒்роХு  роПродெройுрооொро░ு роХாро░ிропрод்родை  рокெро░ிродாроп் роЪெроп்родிро░ுроХ்роХ ро╡ேрог்роЯுроо...