Thursday, October 8, 2026

Nov 20, 2025 He asked about their welfare, their families, their struggles.

 He asked about their welfare, their families, their struggles.

Mother Teresa once said: “Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.” Mr. Nagendran followed that spirit—connecting, not commanding. Just as I once travelled with Kamaraj and Kalaignar in my youth, this journey too was built on the same foundation: listen first, speak later, serve always. He met farmers, labourers, small traders, and more— listening to problems that had remained unsolved for years. He criticised the government without insulting anyone. He embraced every citizen with dignity. ⸻ Why I Joined the BJP I joined the BJP not for power, titles, or comforts. I joined because of conviction. Shakespeare wrote: “To thine own self be true.” That line guided my decision. I witnessed opportunism, dynastic politics, and selfish circles in the DMK. When I realised these were against people’s welfare, I walked towards a path where development is not a slogan but a duty. It is my good fortune that my long-time friend Nainar Nagendran now leads the Tamil Nadu BJP. His influence among grassroots workers and the youth was evident everywhere. Tamil Nadu needs transformative leadership— and he represents that possibility. Some journeys rise and fall. But this journey only rises. India is moving towards unity and development under a national leadership that thinks beyond narrow politics. Tamil Nadu too will see change—and soon. ⸻ A Leader Moving With Resolve Mr. Nagendran moves with purpose, sincerity, and resolve. Travelling with him filled me with hope. No one asked me to write this. No one influenced me. I write only the truth my heart knows. Tamil Nadu deserves an alternative political path. And in that transformation, Mr. Nainar Nagendran will be a key architect. The proof lies in the reception he receives everywhere. ⸻ Poetic Hope for the Future As poets across ages have said: “Tomorrow the dried pond will brim again. Flowers that slept in dust will bloom anew. The voices of returning birds will fill the sky. Fields that withered will flourish. And justice, long silent, will rise and speak.” With this hope, I extend my heartfelt wishes that under the leadership of Thiru Nainar Nagendran, democracy will once again flourish in Tamil Nadu. #ksrpost






No comments:

Post a Comment

Nov 14, 2025

  இன்று…2025 நாளை….2026.