Friday, July 29, 2016

Hermitage

I always loved her, and I love strong again,
And I'm for amar most of the day,
That sweet spot where crying I come back
Thick Fïate when love strike me;
And I'm firm of love time and time
CH ' every vil care I levàr around;
And one more which it beautiful face adorno
Ben to co ' his examples i falls in love.
But who thought never to see them all together
For me ' l cor or so or quinci
These sweet enemies that the much love?
Amor, with how much effort today I win!
And, if not that al desio grows the hope,
The more I'd dead where I live.
(Francesco Petrarca: Sonnet Lvi)
Painting by Giulio Romano | Lovers, 1523-1524. Hermitage

No comments:

Post a Comment

#மீனாட்சிபுரம்மதமாற்றம் 1981 #Meenakshipurammassconversion

*Meenakshipuram mass conversion had a ripple effect* Around 150 Adi Dravidar families embraced Islam at Meenakshipuram in Tirunelveli in 198...