Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Padmalakshmi

#Padmalakshmi, from Chennai ,Besant  Nagar now @ New York . ---------------------------------'IT’S HERE!!!! My new book “Love, Loss and What We Ate" just arrived from the publisher and I could not be more EXCITED, NERVOUS or PROUD to share my story with all of you!!! (And I need to confess that until now, I've only had the dust jacket to my book, which I very cheekily wrapped around another book to see what having my book would feel like, but now I really do have my own book in my hands and it feels good!!!!!!!!) Click the Shop Now button in my profile to pre-order it today!  -' Padmalakshmi

No comments:

Post a Comment

#*இ.ந்.தி.யா தேர்தல்க்கூட்டணி* ⁉️

#*இ.ந்.தி.யா தேர்தல்க்கூட்டணி* ⁉️ ••••• இந்த இ.ந்.தி.யா தேர்தல்க் கூட்டணிகளின் விசித்திரங்களை  எவ்வாறு அணுகுவது என்று மிகச் சிறந்த பத்திரிகை...