Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Remembering Dadabhai Naoroji - “The Grand Old Man of India”

Remembering Dadabhai Naoroji - “The Grand Old Man of India”, on his birth anniversary. Dadabhai Naoroji was instrumental in the formation of the Indian National Congress along with other leaders like Dinshaw Edulji Wacha and A. O. Hume.
“Let us always remember that we are all children of our mother country. Indeed, I have never worked in any other spirit than that I am an Indian, and owe a duty to my country and all my countrymen. Whether I am a Hindu, a Mohammedan, a Parsi, a Christian, or any other creed, I am above all an Indian. Our country is India; our nationality is Indian.” - Dadabhai Naoroji, 1893 Lahore Session

No comments:

Post a Comment

கனிமொழிக்கும் டி ஆர் பாலுவிற்கும் சிவகங்கையில் ப. சிதம்பரம் மகனையும் போட்டியாக வலுவற்ற வேட்பாளர்களை நிறுத்தி வைத்ததன் மூலம் எதிர்க்கட்சிகளே வெற்றி வாய்ப்பையே வழங்கி விட்டார்கள்

இன்று மாலை  டில்லி மூத்த பத்திரிக்கையாள நண்பர்  தொலைபேசியில் என்னைத் தொடர்பு கொண்டு தூத்துக்குடியில் கனிமொழி அவர்களின் வெற்றி எப்படி இருக்கி...