Sunday, June 17, 2018

Had a wonderful noon with the most wonderful celebrity K S Radhakrishnan Anna yesterday with my family.

Had a wonderful noon with the most wonderful celebrity K S Radhakrishnan Anna yesterday with my family.
Richie Rich parents keep their most valuable precious things related to hearts in their most secured vaults of a mountain structure. Here the books are respectively and lovingly displayed in proper beautiful artistic sense with reverence.This is the temple of books and the celebrity who keeps the plough ,the cot where the reverent leaders used to sleep,the small antique desk of those leaders like Vinoba Bhave which are maintained regularly with mirror like varnish ,the exclusive paintings of famous painters (Andal painting in the puja room is exclusive!!!!! )
Just Like his multi faceted personality his house reflects his soul ...the descriptions of his home are inadequate as titles never ever fully reveal the complete beauty just like him.. Even the old newspapers are folded with perfection in the pavement compound shelves.
I cant fully write the excellence of his humorous intelligent wise experienced conversations over the native snacks (Sattur sev with Karuppatti mittai with Ceylon tea) with me in jaw dropping face 😂🌼 Its priceless... ❤️❤️❤️
I now know how a person becomes more than life personality by his expanded psyche and the magnanimity of heart earned with so many hardships. I realise the biopic film in front of my life in just those forty minutes. I just want to preserve those moments permanently in my heart forever !
I am so so much blessed to have met him and his every aspects of concern in our stay.. 💐
Thank you Anna for this most perfect blissful noon of my life and your magnanimity of allowing your inside of the house to be published here. 🙏😍
#blissfulmoments



























No comments:

Post a Comment

*Some believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength*

*Some believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength*. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to kno...