Tuesday, July 28, 2026

> some teachers leaked the exam

 > some teachers leaked the exam

> some students bought it > to make the #NEET fairer he announced the retest > made it happen without any leaks & declared result in a month > introduced #CBT for fairness from next year > yet he had to resign to please the protestor that's how democracy punish an innocent…. I accept my mistake.- Minister I was one of those right wingers who, in the emotions surrounding the suicides of different students, asked for his resignation. But now I realize that if I were in his place, there isn't much I could have done differently to stop this leak. If the paper setters themselves decide to leak the paper directly to students, what can a minister realistically do? The issue became so emotional because it involved the deaths of students, and I think asking for his resignation turned out to be a mistake....... #GeneraciónIndependencia Z is easy to fool ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

JULY 27